Clubs in UIE
Name of the Club: Sports and Health Fitness Club
Department Name:- Physical Education and Sports
Faculty Coordinator of Club:-Dr. Kulwinderpal Singh Mahi
Students Coordinator of Club:-Mr. Syed Sadam Hussain
Objectives of Club:
- To know the effect of exercises on different systems.
- Explain the body components.
- Understand the Anthropometric measurement.
- Understand the Muscular strength.
- Gain knowledge about B.M.I.
- Understand the meaning of training and its principles.
- Explain the resistance training exercises.
- Understand the training methods.
- To know about load procedure and its adaptation.
- Gain knowledge about Planning of Weight Management.
- Understand the speed, strength, flexibility and Endurance training.
Rule and Regulations of Club:
- All the functioning of the club should be under the supervision of teacher coordinator.
- For any proposed activity, the student coordinator of the club will prepare a plan and get the proposal approved from the dean /concerned teacher coordinator.
- At least one activity per month will be conducted by the club.
- The concerned student coordinator will be responsible to keep the records/ documentation of every activity, budget, hospitality etc.
- There should be proper circulation of information regarding the activity by the office bearers of the club.
- Kho-Kho competition Click Here
- Cricket competition Click Here
- Effect of Exercise on Different Systems Click Here
- Intramural Cross Country Click Here
- Intramural Softball (Men/Women) Click Here
- Understand the Muscular Strength Click Here
Name of the Club: Science Club
Faculty Coordinator of Club:-Mr. Anmol Preet Pal Singh
Students Coordinator of Club:-Ranjna(B.Ed. Semester 2)
Objectives of Club:
- To develop a general interest in science.
- To develop interest in scientific hobbies.
- To keep the students in touch with the recent advances in science.
- To stimulate active participation and initiative among students in learning process.
- To provide opportunities for bringing classroom close to the society and to acquaint the students with the services and contribution of the science in their life.
- To help the students in imbibing the habit of self-reliance, self dependence and love for manual work.
- To make the students understand the values of time and to help them in the proper utilization of their hours.
- To encourage individual and group activities.