Established vide Punjab Govt. Act No. 6 of 2015 and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(F) of UGC Act, 1956. (ISO 9001:2015)
Department of Physical Sciences
- It is our commitment to continue to be at the forefront of providing the best education to our students and acting as a catalyst in shaping a bright and sustainable future of our nation that of the whole world by acting as a bridge between the University community and the community at large.
- Provide opportunity to our faculty to learn and share knowledge and teaching skills in cutting edge areas.
- Opportunity for the students of different Institutes/Universities to interact and learn subjects in niche areas through collaborative learning process.
- Provide opportunity for the technical persons from Indian Industry to improve understandings and update their knowledge in relevant areas.
- Develop high quality course material in niche areas, both through video and print that can be used by a larger body of students and teachers. • To document and develop new pedagogic methods in emerging topics of national and international interest.
- For excellence in teaching, research and outreach; provide the highest quality education to students, nurture their talent, promote intellectual growth and shape their personal development; remain dedicated and steadfast in the pursuit of truth aligned with wisdom of the university “JyotivranitTamsoVijajnam” and serve humanity through the creation of well-rounded, multi-skilled and socially responsible global citizens.