Established vide Punjab Govt. Act No. 6 of 2015 and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(F) of UGC Act, 1956. (ISO 9001:2015)
- Highly qualified, well experienced and dedicated staff.
- Well equipped and furnished Classes.
- Continuous career counseling and competitive exam guidance to aspire the students.
- Students oriented extra-curricular activities for the overall development of students.
- Free internet facility for students.
- Excellent infrastructure, innovative faculty for spreading entrepreneurship culture.
- Continuous efforts are made by the faculty members to practice innovative methods of teaching like role playing, case studies, debates and management games.
- The Department of Commerce promotes the research culture among the faculty members as well as among students of the department.
- The department also organizes industrial training for its students.
- The members of the department also actively participate at various national level as well as international seminars to enrich and upgrade themselves with the latest concepts in the field of commerce.
- The faculty of commerce has numerous publications to its credit in national and international journals of repute.
- Computerized office work with devoted staff