Established vide Punjab Govt. Act No. 6 of 2015 and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(F) of UGC Act, 1956. (ISO 9001:2015)
Department of Civil Engineering
- To provide education in order to develop professional skills that will prepare the students for immediate employment in Civil Engineering field.
- Apply knowledge, strong reasoning, and quantitative skills to design and implement creative ideas.
- To provide quality education in field of structural engineering to empower the students to meet the technological needs and socio-economic challenges.
- Engage in life-long learning to meet evolving engineering challenges facing society.
- To provide an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety.
- To develop innovative capability among students using modern equipments and latest software so as to generate the ability to participate in creative activities.