Established vide Punjab Govt. Act No. 6 of 2015 and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(F) of UGC Act, 1956. (ISO 9001:2015)
- The Institute has airy and well lit lecture halls, actual Court like Moot Court Room, library well stocked with books by eminent national and international authors, all important Reports and Journals/Periodicals of Law.
- Practical Training in Courts, working in Lawyers Chambers, Court Visits are integral parts of the course curriculum.
- The Institute has also set up a Legal Aid Clinic which also organizes Legal Aid Camps in the nearby villages.Time to time Department also provides opportunity to the students for internship in various Private, Government and Non Government Organizations.
- All the Courses run by the Institute are in tune with the mandatory international standard par excellence, and the same is revealed in the recognitions provided to us by BCI (Bar Council of India), University Grants Commission(UGC).
- We have a dedicated placement cell here at SBBSU, that takes complete care of providing the students with ample of career opportunities, post completion of their respective courses.