Established vide Punjab Govt. Act No. 6 of 2015 and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(F) of UGC Act, 1956. (ISO 9001:2015)
Department of Computer Science and Applications
- Faculties have experience in areas of Computer Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile and Computer Networks, Computer Graphics and Image Processing, Distributed Computing, Database Management System, Multimedia and Neural Networks, Cloud Computing, Software Engineering, Data Mining.
- More than 250 technical papers published by the faculty in various national and international journals and conferences.
- The IT Infrastructure of the college is maintained by the department.
- The department carries out all In house software development and maintenance.
- 24 hours High speed Internet facilities with Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- Specialized computer labs with latest H/W and S/W.
- Digital Library with access to journals and video lectures of eminent professors.
- Credit based continuous evaluation system to allow the students to assess their progress more frequently.
- Faculty mentor are assigned to a certain number of students to help students in planning their courses of study and for getting general advice on academic programme.
- Elective courses are offered that bridges the gap between industry requirements and academia.
- Communication skills orientation programmes incorporated in the scheme of examination to make that course compulsory.
- Projects in final semester for exposure of the students to recent developments in their field of interest under the guidance of competent faculty members.
- Career opportunity seminars and expert talks are organized by department.