The post matric Scholarship to SC/ST students will be available to those students whose family income is less than 2.5 lacs per annum. The students will have to submit three sets of the following documents at the time of admission:
- Attested affidavit regarding income to be submitted by student's father/guardian only.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority ; ADC/SDM/EM/Tehsildar.
- Photostat copies of matric certificate and last examination passed.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of student and parents
- A copy of bank account of claimant,linked to Aadhaar card and with IFSC code.
- One passport size photograph.
If a student fail to fulfill the following conditions, he will have to pay all the fee from his/her own resources for the period of their study at the university:
The student does not complete his/her course of study at the university and leaves in between. OR
The student does not attend 75% of the lectures in all subjects. OR
The student does not pass an examination of any semester.
- Claimant/ student is herself/himself responsible for applying online for SC Scholarship by last date notified by university every year.
The university will only facilitate the students in applying online. The students who fails to apply for Scholarship online by the stipulated date, will have to deposit the fee.
- Student who after passing one stage of education get admission in the same stage of education in different subjects will not be eligible for post matric Scholarship scheme to SC/ST students.
- If the Scholarship is not sanctioned by the government even after applying for the same, the student will have to deposit the full fee.