Upon successful completion of a major in computer science application, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving techniques using the computer.
- Demonstrate proficiency in at least two high-level programming languages and two operating systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions to those problems.
- Demonstrate comprehension of modern software engineering principles.
- Demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in the discipline of computer science.