Objectives of SBBS University
- • To address the educational needs of the society through participatory mechanisms.
- • To develop curriculum addressing challenges of the stakeholders for finding appropriate technology options to promote a just and equitable economic and social development.
- • To develop a pool of researchers and academicians across the disciplines interested in and working for rural communities leveraging academic inputs for higher education.
- • To make provision for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, agricultural science, engineering and other disciplines in the educational programmes of the University.
- • To train manpower to meet with the scientific and industrial needs- locally and globally.
- • To pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the region.
- • To inculcate entrepreneurial spirit among the girls belonging to rural areas.