LIFE SCIENCE & APPLIED HEALTH SCIENCE
The small seed of the Department of Natural Sciences, sown in 2015 and nurtured by the renowned Faculty and scientists and has now grown into a gigantic tree laden with various technological learning opportunities with its branches blooming into various industrial sector serving best for humanities as flowers of Department of Life Sciences disseminating fruits of excellence everywhere in the world. Department is offering various Programmes and courses at graduate, post-graduate and doctorate level in field of Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Environmental Sciences.Since inception the department is actively engaged in conducting good amount of high quality research work through M.Phil, Ph.D students under the supervision of highly experienced faculty.Many faculties of the department have been honoured by various international and national awards. The department is blessed to have specialized faculties in various fields of Life Sciences viz. Plant physiology, Plant Biochemistry, Plant Microbe interaction, Stress Physiology, Chemical ecology, Microbial Physiology, Industrial Microbiology, Clinical microbiology, Microbial Biotechnology, Animal Biotechnology, Fisheries, Parasitology, Molecular biology, Entomology, Sericulture, Animal toxicology, Endocrinology, Biochemistry and Biodiversity.
1. Our vision is to explore and not to exploit the living world.
2. Our vision is to conduct innovative teaching, research, and outreach in understanding the patterns and processes of life with a focus on improving the quality of life.
3. The Department aspires to attain distinction in providing cutting edge learning experience, intellectual freedom, and critical research opportunities in order to become first choice of students and researchers.
1. To provide a student-centered and professions-oriented higher education
To foster bondage among students, faculty and staff that will enhance the learning experience, a fruitful and outstanding for future application in a dynamic world.
2. The Department committed to impart internationally benchmarked education to its students via innovative research for sustainable development.