1. There shall be three Semester Exams : Exam-I, Exam-II & End Semester Exams (ESE).
2. It is compulsory for the students to appear in all the Semester Exams.
3. In case a student falls ill during the course of examination, his/her leave application on the prescribed form supported by the medical certificate should be submitted immediately.
4. Theory and practical in each subject are considered two separate units.
5. A student found guilty of using unfair means during the examination will be given deterrent punishment as per University Rules. He/She may even be expelled from the University of disqualified from appearing in the university examination.
6. No leave application will be accepted at a later date after the terminal examination.